Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In the Moment Photography

This afternoon, I was able to capture some emotional states my daughter was going through. Boy, what body language that the camera's lense captured! Pouting, upset, head down. Real stuff. I can't wait to look over the pics with a magnify glass to see what might be usable for stock, if any. The drama was over me supposedly taking pics of her little friend, and not her. Umm....ok, i did not take more than maybe one or 2 of her friend alone in a frame. The rest were of the 2 playing. Drama, people, drama! But some other great pics also caught her fighting back a smile, as her friend made her laugh with his silly antics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...