Thursday, October 4, 2018

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been reading about to strengthen my biz. If it IS to become a biz. First and foremost, "who is my buyer?". Well, that's a tough one. I sell clay dishes, that are inexpensive, for the work involved in making them, and one off jewelry pieces. I make what I think looks beautiful. But you know what? That's not enough. I know. So there lies the question. What separates me from the million other jewelry designers out there? What's "my niche"?

Will have to give this some thought. Any suggestions? Are YOU a biz owner?

Thinking Cap is officially on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...