Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Renew or Not to Renew on Etsy?

Recently, I finally came up to my 4 month expiration date for my first few Etsy items, posted in my store. Should I renew them in the hopes that my store will soon get the traffic I crave? Or should I hold them back so that when I finally approach those stores I have my eye on, I'll be able to show them some products that are not currently listed in the store? Hmmm. I'm betting that holding off on the 12 items will work out, at least until I speak to someone at a bricks and mortar store. There are also new products I haven't even listed because I might want to sell them on consignment.

Tricky.

What's the 411, if you know? Would love to read any suggestions from others out there who have gone through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...