Friday, April 14, 2017

Pattern by Etsy, Let's See What You can Do!

Well, following an email I just opened this morning from Etsy about the improvements they've made to Pattern, a website that connects to Etsy stores, I decided to take the plunge with their 30 day free trial offer. It's too easy to pass up the chance. Shopify is another option, but with only a 14 day, so called "free trial" which doesn't let you check out of the cart until you sign up for a payment plan, what?! This seems like a no-brainer. I still have only entered in 3 products for the shopify site.

Here's the link to the Pattern site:
Vanpinni Designs on Pattern by Etsy

And here is the Shopify link:
https://vanpinni-designs.myshopify.com

What do you think? Articles say that you don't have enough freedom with making the store your own with Pattern, but from what I see, it's all I need. Right now, it's enough for me just to focus on new products and getting the word out on my products, which is a full-time job right there.

Now to buy a domain name...

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...