Thursday, April 20, 2017

Not Enough Time in a Day

Do you ever feel like you just don't have enough time in the day, to accomplish all of your creative pursuits? On top of all the "must do things" a household with kids requires. Don't get me started. But, when simply sneezing, eating, or having to go to the bathroom, make you feel frustrated with how it's taking precious time out of your day, when you could be making something, then you are a person with many ideas! Or chores. Either way, I'm feeling like that lately. I have so many crafty artistic pursuits I want to get to, as well as trying to market my Etsy store, that sometimes I have to take a breath, and just let it go. I can't do all 10 things on my list for the day. Once I resign to getting one thing done, or 2, I'm much more relaxed about the day. Not that I like it, but what else can you do? Clone yourself? Oh, that would be so great!!

So when you feel your head is about to explode, take a step back, and breath. Set out to get to 1 or 2 things on your list, and go from there. Take care of yourself. All week I meant to exercise, but that time seemed too valuable, so I skipped it, and now feel nice and sore, from lack of exercise. So do as I say and not as do.

Take care, my creative people! You're worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...