Monday, May 1, 2017

Feature coming on Instagram 5/3/2017

As I continue to market myself, I decided to do one of those paid feature options I'm seeing so often on Instagram. Etsy Hunter will be feature my store for 5 days. Starting at exactly 4:24pm this Wednesday, they will pick one of my images from my IG account. Let's see how much of an impact it makes. Anyone out there go this route? What was your experience?

Still adding followers on IG, without following people just because they follow me. Of course the meanies that are just looking for me to follow are still dropping me like a hot potato once they see I'm not going to follow them. Nothing personal people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...