Friday, August 10, 2018

Once again, I'm trying my hand with Spotify. "Why?" You may ask? It's 2 fold. One major reason is that you can't gather up emails in Etsy, for sending marketing messages to potential buyers. Spotify will ask if a viewer would like to sign up for a newsletter. And #2 reason, is that I keep reading that you shouldn't rely on etsy 100% for your shop, since Etsy can shut you down at any moment.

Well, I've been signed up for a month now. And still have yet to fully look into what Spotify has to offer. Rrrrr, why did I sign up in the middle of summer? I can barely devote any significant time to my shop daily. Too many chauffeur duties, kids home, etc.

The main bonus I'd say, is the ability to post items for sale through Instagram, which I believe is only available if you have a shopify account. But for $29 a month, I should at least be making double that in sales! I decided to give myself about 6 months to see if it's worth it.

What's your experience with Shopify and having an Etsy store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's My Niche?

As I continue to write freely here, by no means with any sort of schedule, I'm finding I should follow some of the steps I've been r...